Here is a short guide on the basic tips found in the TRUArt Stage 2 Pyrography Kit.
- Standard tip for writing, wide line shading and texture work.
- Good for both outlining and shading
- Great tip to get started with as it is the most versatile
- This tip is good for fine detailing lines. You can get extremely fine details with this tip
- This tip is also good for fine lettering
- Flat shader creates a wider path in smooth tones. Good for shading areas quickly
- This tip is great for creating different patterns quickly as well
Curve tip/horseshoe tip
- You can use the pointy side for lines and curved side for dark, solid burns.
- Good for shading
- Can also be used like a stamp to create scale markings
- Good for stippling, dot work, writing
Below is a chart of these tips with examples of dots, lines, shadings, and some lettering and/or patterns done with each tip.
I hope this has been helpful for you but If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know through the comments below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org