- Near-instant heat – Woodburner tips heat up quick to desired temperature with its powerful 30W output through 110V. Cooling down time is also fast for quick change of tips
- Inspires creativity – With 20 various tips provided, you only need to think out of the box, try each one out and see where it leads you! Perfect for everyone of any level of experience! Please note that these tips DO NOT FIT other brands like Holife and Walnut Hollow
- Never wait for anything – There’s no need to wait for tips to cool down with 2 pens ready and waiting anytime, all the time. By the time you need a third tip, the first tip you’ve used has cooled down to where you can handle it safely and change tips fast
- Variable temperature – Temperature control is absolute and accurate with the unit’s digital display. The Fine Tuning Pot offers exact minute adjustments to set your lowest voltage output
- 100% Risk-Free satisfaction guarantee – We offer three years 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence – no questions asked as we stand by our product 100%
It gives you absolute control
Never guess what power your woodburner needs anymore with your control over the digital voltage out put and fine tuning pot for setting the lowest voltage output. This is especially useful for the professional pyrography artists
2 burning pens ready and waiting
This means twice the time saved compared to using a single pen. Work also gets done much faster because of the consistent voltage output.
Tested and Proven collets (tip holders)
With this woodburner, some things are still better left unchanged especially when they’ve been tested and proven for decades. Simply tighten the screws with a Phillips screw driver and you’re set. Just be sure that they have cooled down to touch sufficiently before you do this
Accepts varied tip sizes
Closest distance to work surface in the market!
Our model by far offers the closest distance from hand to work surface that is not found in any other pen. This will feel exactly like writing with a normal ball-point pen
2 holders keep hot tips away
Temporarily stow away your hot tips in these holders and they’re safe from touching any other surface while not in use and also avoids accidental brushing up against hot tips. Take extra care when you let children work on this tool