- TRUArt WOODBURNING SOLDERING DIY PROJECTS – This incredible variable-temperature woodburner or pyrography pen allows you to do a variety of DIY soldering projects. Paired with TRUArt brass tips, it is perfect for wood and leather crafts as well.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Light-weight with 2 heat sinks to dissipate heat away from your fingers. Handle is ergonomically designed with heat and impact resistant, non-slip material that prevents hands from slipping as well as avoid any wrist fatigue.
- INPUT VOLTAGE – 100 – 120V
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE DIAL – Temperature range: 200°C – 450°C
- POWER – This 30-Watt Pyrography Pen heats quickly and retains the heat better. The lightweight Pen is easy to handle and is perfect for precise results
- EASE OF USE – The tips can be very easily interchanged once they have been cooled. All our tips’ thread size is M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch)
- Note: These tips do not match Walnut hollow or other brand burners.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We offer you 30-Days 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will love how easy and effortless it will be to create professional-quality crafts using this Pyrography Pen.
- DOWNLOADABLE MANUAL: 30W Wood Burner
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WOOD BURNING STENCILS
Best Quality, Best Price!
The TRUArt 30W Woodburning and Soldering Pen set is comprised of one 30W pyrography and soldering pen, the most frequently used brass tips and our popular steel stencil. Perfect for anyone wanting to try out pyrography for the first time without paying a hefty price for it.
Best Metal for Heat Transfer
Brass is known for its superior heat conduction qualities which is what you get from this TRUArt woodburning and soldering set. What is of lesser-known importance is that it also retains heat very well. This allows for sustained heat flow and uninterrupted burning.
Excellent Performance with TRUArt Stage 1 Pyrography Pens
These tips work their best with TRUArt Pyrography pens with their M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch) specs. Just remember to let the heat do the work and not the pressure.
Your imagination is the ONLY limit to what you can achieve with this TRUArt 11-Tip Set! One look at a tip and your mind starts working on what you can do with it. Stencil cutting, soldering, embossing, hot knife cutting, stamping, and wood-burning are but some of the techniques.
Cleaning is easy with fine-grit sandpaper if the tip is cold and a simple soft cloth when the tip is hot. The soft scouring pad of your kitchen wash sponge can also take the place of sandpaper.
- Use graphite powder to help prevent the tip from sticking in the tool
- Always remove the tips from the tool before storing to prevent the point from “freezing” inside the tool
As with all TRUArt products, we stake our name and guarantee on the TRUArt 30W Woodburning and Soldering Pen. If there are any issues with it, simply reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest.