- 20 Pieces Brass Tips and Stamps – These include a calligraphy tip, groove tip, dot tip, pattern transfer tip, stripes tip, branding tip, and more. Performs best when used with TRUArt Pyrography Pens
- One All-metal Stencil – Create letters and numbers with ease and with no fear of burning through the stencil. Popularly used for writing and signing on wood burning projects
- 5 Metal Stamps and a Hot Knife – Stamps are great for creating consistent burn patterns or to create a stylish yet simple sign unique to your art work. The Hot knife is suitable for cutting Styrofoam or other soft materials
- 10 Pieces Jewelry Soldering Tips – Finely crafted and precise tips suitable for very fine soldering jobs
- These tips do not match Walnut hollow burners. All our tips’ thread size is M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch)
- DOWNLOADABLE MANUAL: 15-30W Wood Burner
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WOOD BURNING STENCILS
Best Quality, Best Price!
The TRUArt 35 Tips Set is what we internally refer to as the Extended Tips Set because of all the other added tips and work variations it allows you to perform. With this set, you’ll finally breathe life to your artistic ideas and imagination – and all at a very reasonable price!
Best Metal for Heat Transfer
Brass is known for its superior heat conduction qualities which is what you get from the TRUArt 35-Tip set. What is of lesser-known importance is that it also retains heat very well. This allows for sustained heat flow and uninterrupted burning.
Excellent Performance with TRUArt Stage 1 Pyrography Pens
These tips work their best with TRUArt Pyrography pens with their M4x0.7 (Metric 4mm diameter with a 0.7mm thread pitch) specs. Just remember to let the heat do the work and not the pressure.
Your imagination is the ONLY limit to what you can achieve with the TRUArt 35-Tip Set! One look at a tip and your mind starts working on what you can do with it. Stencil cutting, soldering, embossing, hot knife cutting, stamping, and wood-burning are but some of the techniques.
Cleaning is easy with fine-grit sandpaper if the tip is cold and a simple soft cloth when the tip is hot. The soft scouring pad of your kitchen wash sponge can also take the place of sandpaper.
- Use graphite powder to help prevent the tip from sticking in the tool
- Always remove the tips from the tool before storing to prevent the point from “freezing” inside the tool
As with all TRUArt products, we stake our name and guarantee on the TRUArt 35 Tip Set. If there are any issues with it, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of the rest.