Here is a short guide on the basic tips found in the TRUArt Stage 2 Pyrography Kit.
- This is the standard tip for writing, wide line shading, and texture work.
- Good for both outlining and shading
- This a great tip to get started with as it is the most versatile
- This tip is good for fine, detailing lines. You can get extremely fine details with this tip
- This tip is also good for fine lettering
- The flat shader creates a wider path in smooth tones. Good for shading areas quickly
- This tip is great for creating different patterns quickly as well
Curve tip/horseshoe tip
- You can use the pointy side for lines and the curved side for dark, solid burns.
- Good for shading
- Can also be used as a stamp to create scale markings
- Good for stippling, dot work, writing
Below is a chart of these tips with examples of dots, lines, shadings, and some lettering and/or patterns done with pyrography tips.
I hope this has been helpful to you but If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know through the comments below or send us an email at email@example.com