Here is a short guide on the basic tips found in the TRUArt Stage 2 Pyrography Kit.
- This is the standard tip for writing, wide line shading, and texture work.
- Good for both outlining and shading
- This a great tip to get started with as it is the most versatile
- This tip is good for fine, detailing lines. You can get extremely fine details with this tip
- This tip is also good for fine lettering
- The flat shader creates a wider path in smooth tones. Good for shading areas quickly
- This tip is great for creating different patterns quickly as well
Curve tip/horseshoe tip
- You can use the pointy side for lines and the curved side for dark, solid burns.
- Good for shading
- Can also be used as a stamp to create scale markings
- Good for stippling, dot work, writing
Below is a chart of these tips with examples of dots, lines, shadings, and some lettering and/or patterns done with pyrography tips.
I hope this has been helpful to you but If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know through the comments below or send us an email at email@example.com
2 thoughts on “Pyrography Tips and Their Uses(TRUArt Stage 2 Kit)”
Hello. I have the stage 2 dual pen
60w unit. I use the scale/ horseshoe flattened tip a lot. I need more but do not see how to purchase this flattened tip. Can they be bought individual? A would buy a good quantity. I also need two new handpieces as backup. I see those as accessories. I do not need the whole set of tips to just get the one I need. Advise please. Jan Niland.
Thanks for reaching out to us!
We have replied to you through email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox. Thank you.