Professional Dual Pen Woodburning set that’s truly preferred by many professional pyrography artists!
- TRUArt Stage 2 CONSISTENT HEAT – Super powerful 60W wood burner features near-instant heat response with precise digital voltage control. Precision voltage control allows you to make minute heat adjustments so you don’t have to put pressure on the tips
- ERGONOMIC – Small and lightweight handpiece makes it easy to do precise burn strokes and get into the smallest detail of your project without the hand strain
- BURN TWICE THE SPEED – Two small and lightweight handpieces to quickly switch between tips without waiting for the tool to cool down
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL TIPS – With near-instant heat response and fast cool down, exchanging tips is a breeze! Just be sure you don’t touch the tip while it’s hot. Note: These tips do not fit other brands like Holife and Walnut Hollow
- CLOSEST DISTANCE TO SURFACE – The short distance between your hand and your work surface makes it easy to do intricate and precise strokes while not burning your hand
- BONUS of 40 tips included with the kit! Shading, calligraphy, transfer, writing, patterned tips, 1 ball tip, 1 sharp spear tip, and more!
- TIP CUSTOMIZATION OPTION – You can create your very own wire tips to fit your needs by creating your own special ones with Nichrome wires (sold separately)
- READILY AVAILABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT – For any inquiries, simply contact us
- DOWNLOADABLE MANUAL: 60W Professional Woodburning User’s Manual
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WOOD BURNING STENCILS
- USA 110V Plug, 1550F max temperature
- UPC: 808939354184
Stephanie Ray (verified owner) –
I’m a beginner with woodburning, but researched a ton before buying this kit. I didn’t want to start with a cheaper hobby/craft style.
• instruction manual is great for showing the tips and what they can do, as well as other info needed.
• easy to change the tips
• very little smoke created while working
• great kit that includes a ton-plus a nice storage case
• 20 tips with 20 identical ones for replacement
• heats up fast and cools down quickly
• pens are fantastic. Lightweight and never got hot while holding them.
• holders for the pens are fantastic as well. Adjustable height and so easy to use for changing out tips while the other pen cools.
• truArt website great for free templates and all other info you could need. Sounds like customer service is spot on too.
• Temperature gauge needs work. Nothing burns until the 1/2 way point and it gets too hot around the 3/4 mark. Limited range and did fine tuning on small screw like the manual talks about, but it didn’t help.
• would be nice to have other specialty tips vs duplicates.
• Can’t use both pens at the same time. I thought it would be nice to do this with my son, but we can’t since only one pen works at a time. Probably hard to have them both run at the same time regarding electrical needs.
Amber cassiani –
I absolutely love this Woodburning kit! I recommend Truart for any pyrographer out there.
Shelly Heaton –
I absolutely love my TruArt duel burner. I’ve had it since 2021 and still going strong. I love how the pens never get hot like most other burners.
I do wish they’d come out with a big line of specialty wire tips. Especially for fine line work or lettering. I make a lot of signs and this would help me so much. I’d rather spend my money with TruArt than spend it elsewhere.
Also the pen holders are top notch. I love haas two other burners and they have the lightweight plastic holders which will melt if you don’t get the pens in correctly. Been there done that. Customer service is awesome. Always so helpful. I couldn’t ask for more. Pavel is great. Thank you for making Woodburning so enjoyable