- TRUArt Stage 2 CONSISTENT HEAT – Super powerful 60W wood burner features near-instant heat response with precise digital voltage control. Precision voltage control allows you to make minute heat adjustments so you don’t have to put pressure on the tips
- ERGONOMIC – Small and lightweight handpiece makes it easy to do precise burn strokes and get into the smallest detail of your project without the hand strain
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL TIPS – With near-instant heat response and fast cool down, exchanging tips is a breeze! Just be sure you don’t touch the tip while it’s hot. Note: These tips do not fit other brands like Holife and Walnut Hollow
- CLOSEST DISTANCE TO SURFACE – The short distance between your hand and your work surface makes it easy to do intricate and precise strokes while not burning your hand
- BONUS of 40 tips included with the kit! Shading, calligraphy, transfer, writing, patterned tips, 1 ball tip, 1 sharp spear tip, and more!
- TIP CUSTOMIZATION OPTION – You can create your very own wire tips to fit your needs by creating your own special ones with Nichrome wires (sold separately)
- DOWNLOADABLE MANUAL: TRUArt Stage 2 60W Professional Woodburning User Manual
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WOOD BURNING STENCILS
- READILY AVAILABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT – For any inquiries, simply contact us
Brian Sloan –
Absolutely love this wood-burning tool. I was using a hobby wood-burning tool before this and the TRUArt one totally knocks it out of the park. Sure this one was a lot more expensive, but it was well worth the investment.
I made a video showing what all comes with it, how it works and giving my honest review. Here is the link if you are interested in watching: https://youtu.be/Gt1qFgi_QcI
Here are some of the things I love about this product:
-the heat up and cool down times are incredible
-the temperature control dial is super responsive and very useful
-the different tips that come with it are awesome
-my hand doesn’t cramp up because I don’t have to press down on the wood to get an indent (it actually says not to press or else you might bend the tips)
-the pen handle doesn’t get hot even after using it for long periods of time (I used it for an hour and a half straight and the handle was just slightly warm. This is compared to the hobby iron I was using where I had to wear a glove because the pen handle would get so hot)
-it came with pliers, and cleaners so I didn’t have to go looking through my toolbox to find what might work
-the quality of everything is outstanding
Overall, I don’t think I have ever been happier with a product I have purchased in my life. This is just what I was needing for my art! Thanks, TRUArt!
Charlotte (verified owner) –
I searched long and hard before purchasing a wood burning pen and I am so happy with my decision!!!!! Its everything I wanted in a wood burner. Slim handle, high heat and finer tips for better detail!
Andria (verified owner) –
I AM IN LOVE! This is by far the BEST thing I have ever bought! I am pleased with the fact that is shipped literally in two days and it came with everything listed. I just tested each of the tips and am very pleased with the voltage and how easy it is to work with them. I am a pleased customer and will purchasing from this site more!
Rafael Cavazos –
Originally bought the 30w to see if it was something I wanted to do. Love it! Got the 60w. Night and day! So much easier to work with. Grip closer to the point, for better accuracy. Temperature control, when the temperature is right, the pen glides across the wood. Great variety of tips.